[Dailydrool] What? Wait--what?

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:29:16 PST 2019

This is this is Mertalooouuuuuu   sorry
Something wrong. ooouuuuuuu  sorry
This morning She tried (she did really) but I mean.. oh, She tried to
starve me. Six 6 tiny (itty) pieces of kibble SIX countemsix one
toooooouuuuuuu   sorry.
Then she say comeon merfaloooooooouuuu  oops]
less go inna car. So ok yeah ok so too late I notice she not takin the
odder dog Doc he not going, Uh Oh gotta bad feeling.
Takes me to the place what all the dogs screamin and crying and peeoples
and cats andsmells like funny stuff I neber notice outside of this place
and what she do?
She GIVE ME TO SOMEWON WHAT I DO NOT KNOW NOSE KNOW NOPE
oooooooooooouuuuuuuuu   whoopsie
an they poke me make me sleepy an when I waked up my mouth it sore, oh man
all my teeths there but it still hurted someand my throat and I nothing is
right. All turvery topsicle. An she come take me home like nothin happent.
Oh Hi she say you ok?
NO I not OK what she think?? I cannot even walk straight. I NOT OK. I
Tortured. I abandoned. I not ok. Is that chickie?  And rice maybe? Mmm.
Maybe just a little. mmmhmm...nap now I need a nap is the bed made? Mmm
nice. It is nice. I just going to take a little nappy here....

Love & Cuddles later
Merta Lou
Proooooouuuuuuu sorry