[Dailydrool] Food aggression

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 12 09:46:31 PST 2019

Hello it’s Chomper again,

I think I figured out what food aggression is!  I’m smart like that.  Well the clueless momPerson left the cabinet door to the garbage open by mistake and I had my snooter in there and Snoopy came along and he put his snooter in there and we both had our snooters way down in that can in that cabinet and there was food way down in there and then all of a sudden Snoopy just lost his mind!

He snarled real loud and he snapped........well I’ve never seen Snoopy like that and I can tell you I’m a very sweet boy, petite too, but nobody pushes Chomper around!  I snarled and snapped back and showed him ALL of my pearly whites and it was game on!  We were leaping and twisting and snapping and yelling when momPerson came into the kitchen and grabbed Snoopy by the base of the tail and pulled him back and told us to KNOCK it OFF!  Well we stood there panting and staring at each other and she shut the cabinet and gave us each a cookie and told us if we want to roughhouse go outside.  But we didn’t we went in the living room and curled up in the sofa together and had a nap

That’s food aggression right?

From your friend Chomper

Sent from my iPaw