[Dailydrool] Update

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 05:48:25 PST 2019

Hi One and All! I thought it has been a little while since I have given an
update. So, here goes. Browyn is doing great. She is a happy little camper
and a healthy one as well. Other than stealing my socks and taking them
outside, she is almost perfect.  Bugsey is a different matter. We finally
got his vomiting stopped. He is now getting fed three times a day. Of
course that means everyone is getting fed three times a day. He was
diagnosed with a B12 deficiency. We are still working on how often he needs
his shot. I will say, when his B12 drops he is one grumpy boy! He suddenly
has no tolerance for Browyn's antics and starts pulling her hair out!
Obviously that is not a good thing! On one of his trips to get his level
checked or a shot, he managed to pick up a nasty URI that is going around.
It is bacterial and causes a wicked couch. The vet gave me antibiotics for
the whole crew because it is very contagious. Beauford has a a bit of a
cough. It is totally different than Bugsey's. Because of his heart murmur,
he had to go in and get an xray. His heart looked fine, but his back
didn't. So, they shot another xray at the end of the week. His heart is
still fine. His back is "decent". I guess I will have to take it. On the
allergy front, Browyn is doing awesome! She is on the Royal Canin HP food
for her bladder crystals and her allergies. Plus she gets her immunotherapy
shots and that is it! So, we are going to see if Beauford does better on
her food. He is still taking a antihistamine 2x a day and apoquel. I would
love to get him off the apoquel since it is winter. Bugsey may try the HP
as well. Right now he is a=on kangaroo food. He gets his immunotherapy
shots and antihistamines. That is pretty much it over here. We are drooling
for all in need and so happy that Snoopy is enjoying his new brother
Chomper!

Beauford, Bugsey, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer