[Dailydrool] These young fry! And Hawaii. And greetings to Snoopy from Paddi B Basset

Mary Wilson mary.gabriola at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 17:27:03 PST 2019

Paddi B Basset says she is now sufficiently Recovered From Recent Events to
send belated new year greetings to the Drool.

Some may recall that she wrote before the holiday season, enthused because
of an upcoming trip to Hawaii.

Well.

It turned out that she was not the one to insert her toes in the warm surf!
No, instead, it was her people's niece and her family... and the role of
Paddi Basset was to play Great Aunt Paddi to two long-leggers! We'll, one.
And a French bulldog. (Mary's translation: we were dog-sitting.)

Great Aunt Paddi, herself a gracious 14, would particularly like to
congratulate Snoopy on finding a young 'un who can keep up with him. She
herself enjoyed playing with Oscar the bulldog, and Blue the very tall
heaven-knows-what.

She really did. Much barking and roaring, some chasing and lots of running.
Sadly, no one to play alligator mouth with, but who knows, maybe the
bulldog will learn eventually?

Mary, with Great Auntie Paddi B Basset, Uncle Simba the Formosan Mountain
Dog, and Clio the Cat