[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Sun Jan 20 11:16:57 PST 2019

Well, this morning, very early, my future hound started to deliver her puppies.  There were 5 of them.  The father of the pups was the owner's wire-haired dachshund.  By today's nomenclature, they are designer dogs.  So sometime in the next 6 to 8 weeks she will  come to  me, after being spayed.  If  anybody would like to see a photo  of her with 3 of the pups, e-mail me  separately and I will forward a photo.  I am looking forward to her coming home to me.

 Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) along with Millie,Pw. Charlie and Pw. Bennett, all ATB  AOL Desktop