[Dailydrool] weird

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 20 10:35:07 PST 2019

Hello from Chomper,

Ok I have been in my new family for 3 weeks now and I’m starting to notice that, ummm, they’re a little weird.  They have these brightly colored randomly patterned garments Snoopy says are called tie dye.  They listen to really weird music.  There is the yoga outside in the backyard.  There is dadPersons pony tail.  And then there is all this very weird stuff they eat.  I don’t want to jump to conclusions but I think they might be hippies or something.   And they are trying to get ME to eat weird stuff.

Now I eat kibble and I’ll even eat a carrot.   Snoopy stew has beef and carrots and yams and squash and oatmeal and I eat a tablespoon of that with my kibble.  But she feeds Snoopy all this other stuff for treats and I’m suspicious.   I’m learning the names.  I will take a blackberry but I drop it and won’t eat it.  Same for raspberry or strawberry. I will eat apple slices if it doesn’t have the peel....took me two weeks to decide this was ok.   And just this morning Snoopy was having a banana (weird, sweet, squishy) and although I’ve refused to even consider it up until now I accepted and then dropped the first two pieces I was given and then I ate the next two while making a face.  I  went back and ate what I dropped.....it’s good but it’s weird, I’m telling you I think they’re hippies.  I’m not touching that pineapple  I don’t care what they say.   I know, I know, that’s what I said about the banana.

Goodbye from Chomper who is starting to think he might be living with a bunch of hippies.

With Snoopy who is taking a nap
Sent from my iPaw