[Dailydrool] Chills

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 19 09:55:42 PST 2019

Hi it’s dale again.

Chomper just got up and walked up to me while I was in the iPad....so I have my reading glasses on.  When I bought this boy home he was wearing a buckle collar which fit poorly so I removed it and dug a martingale out of the closet. I have many collars from fostering and so on, they have various names on the tags but all of them have my cell phone number which is really all that matters.  Anyway I pulled out a black one, adjusted it to fit and never really even looked at the tag.  Until just now.  He walked up to me and I have reading glasses and I took the tag in my hand and saw my cell phone number and a name.

The name on the collar is Cyrus.   Everything makes sense now.  He’s even black. The way Snoopy loves him.  Everything.

I’m not crying, you’re crying (if you’re a long time drooler)

Dale
Sent from my iPad