[Dailydrool] Checking in

Bill Armstrong Billa_1 at msn.com
Mon Jan 28 13:49:09 PST 2019

Hi All,
Lilly Dawn and me just checking in.  All's well here in Colorado, too much snow for both of us, but, old bones, old me, old her, some of you may know how that goes.
I wanted to remark that we're using the 2013 DD calendar for this year and it is so bittersweet seeing all the pictures.  All the pups are so wonderful and then I realize that most of them have left us for the Rainbow Bridge.  Still it's nice remembering old friends, people and Bassets.
Not much traffic on this board, but it's so much easier to keep up with than the facebook thing.  I try to read that, but there are so many problems.  It gives a very emotional strain.
Just wanted everyone know we are doing fine and look forward daily to read what's happening in this original Basset realm.
Hugs, woofs and prayers to all who need them.
Woofs again,
Bill and Lilly Dawn and Janie Anne & Siobhan (Both in Heaven)