[Dailydrool] Warm thoughts for Merta Lou

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Mon Jan 28 13:35:39 PST 2019

Emma and Dobby send warming Sonoran Desert Drool to Miss Merta Lou, Chillean Lady Basset. Please save up some of that cold and send it our way in July. The Leader Pack heard that temperatures of below 50 degrees with wind chill factor are possible. This is beyond our ability to count! Stay warm and cozy inside with your furfamily. Offer to keep the bed warm for them; we're sure they'll appreciate it.

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog (It's summer in Australia, you know) and Dobby the House Elf (Incendio!)

lois.leader at cox.net