[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 4 04:52:50 PDT 2019

Well a Happy July 4 to everyone whatever all that is about.
I must say what a din last night and it was only the 3rd I think I don't
count days well. Biskits yes: days no.
I am sure glad the bangsticks are illegal in our town because last night
everyone who could hold one was shooting off something. About half of them
sounded like the REAL bangsticks and motherperson kept us inside and then
this morning went out looking for un=used portions of the noisemakers.
I don't pay much attention to the noise, personally, because Mr Doc doesn't
either altho once in awhile he will get up and pace around for a few
minutes.
I know some of you are really really scared and I am so sorry. MPerson says
it is no joke and is as bad for the people as their hounds. My advice is:
Stay In and Stay Low and you'll be ok. Don't run through an open door--it
is no better outside in fact it is much worse. Once MPerson found a tiny,
elderly dog shivering in our shed the morning after the fourth, but the
Person who belonged to it had been searching all night so it had a happy
ending. And as brave as he was, Mr Cooper Sir was terrified of thunder and
bangstick noise.
And I have to say this: Thundershirts are so nondescript! Gray. WHo wants
to wear a grey shirt? I would want one with pretty little flowers on it or
maybe biskits....hmmm wonder if anything is on the counter.....

Best and Safest Fourth of July ever
LOve & Cuddles from Merta Lou