[Dailydrool] From the Desk

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 28 06:38:45 PDT 2019

Well the Caretaker is making dog food and I have to admit it smells pretty
ok. She added some stuff this time so there were bits leftover and the
Black Dog and I were RIGHT THERE but she....IGNORED us...can you believe
it? And put it away and said another batch or something like that. And
then, then to make it one hundred million times worse she TOOK OUT THE
GARBAGE!! Instead of leaving in the kitchen can for awhile and like maybe
going to get the  papers or something. Humf, the nerve.
She says our wonderful top of the line dog food that she says Mr Biskit
pays n=big bucks for is no good and bad for us. So she says she has had it
she'll just (add some baddish word) cook for us herself. Then she says she
KNOWS what we;re eating. Ha ha that's what SHE thinks.....

Love & cuddles
Merta Lou, Professional Scavanger