[Dailydrool] Starbing Athena

bassetresque bassetresque at gmail.com
Sun Jul 7 18:33:11 PDT 2019

Athena, mes and mys sistah Lucy da Lou will sendz you da BEG food parcels. Stuffet wif da bestest piggy ears, wonberful cookies, and a real elks antlers. Not da cheep ones, des is froms da pwace calld Muntanas.Yous gots to gets dat dimmy witted hooman swave twained she's twainables, deys all is. Mes, Frankie is trings to twain mys stupidz ninny twained. Mes likes to talk LOTS. Hers dwonded me wifs a bottels of water oh, i cwies i gives her da look shes dont stops. Maybes me comes lib wifs yous.We're slinging powerful drool and praying all's alright with Athena. Pam, Lucy Lou, and Frankie too

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.