[Dailydrool] Blanca

ddropp at aol.com ddropp at aol.com
Wed Jul 10 17:46:35 PDT 2019

Blanca has turned into a regular basset hound now.  We leave her out of the cage when we go, and she always manages to find something to take to let us know she is miffed.  Her specialty is Kleenex.  For some reason she like to take it out  of the boxes and play with it.  I do not know how she did it but once she even got the box out of the plastic holder without damaging it.  Today she tried to get it  out of a wooden box it was in.  She was not able to do it, but did damage the box a bit.  Her other like is pens.  Even though she has a nylabone, she goes after pens.  One day she chewed my sons earbuds.  One day I left my glasses on the bed and she chewed the frame a bit.  Had to replace the frame.  Last week, my wife had one of her hearing aids fall out of her ear without her knowing it.  I say Blanca chewing something and it was her missing hearing aid.  Even though she got it, she did my wife a service by finding it.  Who knows how long it would have been for her to notice it. Luckily Blanca did not ruin it.  She spends more time sniffing than walking and is not to keen on other dogs she sees.  Good thing she  is on a harness as if she just had a collar on, I feel she would break her neck trying to get to the dog.  Maybe as she ages she will get over some of those things.  She is lucky she is so cute and such a love bug, her redeeming qualities.
Douglas Dropp(ddropp at aol.com) and  Blanca along withPw. Charlie, Pw. Bennett and Millie, all ATBSent from AOL Desktop