[Dailydrool] I have a question

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jul 11 14:31:32 PDT 2019

It is Athena here,

Up until now, The Woman has been flaky around the food bowls and I swear she puts something in that nice spoon of yoghurt I get after every meal, but I forgive her because she seems a bit slow to train, poor soul.

Often, in the mornings, she goes off telling me "I have to go and look after those poor doggies who don't have a home", well, HELLO last I heard I am a foster..ie no home of my own, but off she goes and comes back smelling of all sorts. And yet, she gives me belly rubs and treats, and says nice things to me, so I forgive her, OK? I'm nice like that.

But yesterday, yesterday, she made up my food bowl and left it up high and she left. She abandoned me. Can you believe it? The BURGLAR fed me when he came in.... The burglar. Then, once I'm quite sure she is dead in a ditch somewhere she comes creeping back smelling of French food and distant basset hounds. I'm sure they were from a very long way off. she rubbed my ears and said she'd met "Auntie Dale" who has Snoopy and Chomper (Hi Snoopy). Auntie Dale sent me some special biscuits. Yum.
So my question is, if I've second hand sniffed Snoopy's mom and third-hand sniffed Snoopy and Snoopy's mum brought me a dowry, do I have to get married now?
Athena, UK