[Dailydrool] Calendar day 2013

Glenda akgudwitch at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 11 16:50:52 PDT 2019

Connie,

Thank you.
10 July 2007 is when the girls became Alaska Houndettes, or Special K girls.Girls where born in Minnesota raised in Alaska.Kaitlynn Skye and kitties, Karmel Eve and Keeva Dusk are all adapting with out our Kylee Dawn.
Kylee Dawn let us know when dinner/breakfast needed to be served.She took up 3/4 of the bed left a small portion for the rest of us.I keep looking for her to be out on the deck sunning herself.
I know Kylee is meeting all the other famous hounds and houndettes at the bridge.I'm sure she's busy shopping for new bridge outfits, and eating at the buffet.
Love and Snooter Kisses.Glenda
Drool to all who need it.