[Dailydrool] pen lover

don/jan cook tudor2 at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 11 18:45:36 PDT 2019

Mine too is a pen lover, and as a pup, he found my hearing aid and was chewing happily on it before I realized it wasn’t a stick.
Took the mangled mess to the hearing aid folks, handed it to them in the little box and said “this hearing aid just doesn’t fit right”
He couldn’t believe it when he saw the damage. Lucky for me I hadn’t had it long, and they replaced it, no charge.

Now he is a bit older, he loves wooden sticks, doesn’t eat them, just brings them in the house and shreds them……….. joy oh joy!

But aren’t they fun?
Jan and the hounds