[Dailydrool] Hep me! Been sent to ole folks home

Lorraine Dobra emma-basset at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 16 17:11:38 PDT 2019

Dis be Axel.  My new Mom wescued me from my ole Dad.   He kicked me and den told new mom if she didn't come get me he would shoot me  cuz   I  likes da garden too much.  (Here in rural eastern Oregon everybody has guns and uses them),  But dis here be an ole folks home!!!!!
 Da Alpha Bitch, who I call Yes Ma'am,  be a basset boxer and 14 years ancient.  Den dere be Gwamps,, a bassie boy like me.  He be 10 years ole.  Den da new Mom she just retired n wobbles when she walk.    I GOTS No One to PLAY  WIF. Help!