[Dailydrool] Hi Chomper

Val vastrand at comcast.net
Sun Jul 21 16:27:04 PDT 2019

Hi Chomper my hunk of burning love,

I need you to spring me from doggie jail. I made the mistake of snarking
at my lab sister when she walked by. That's what has earned me a time
out in jail. I think it is a life sentence although mom insists that 15
minutes is not life. I beg to disagree. While in the pokey I was forced
to watch my notabasset sister stroll around with complete freedom, I
though torture was not allowed in the US. Anyway once I was out all was
love and snuggles with my sis. Mom gets mad at me when I get snarky, but
it wasn't my fault. I was sleeping and she walked past me. Please
Chomper my hero, come save me from such abuse.

Snooter kisses from Paisley.

PS I told my lab sister I have a boyfriend and she doesn't. Do you think
that was mean?