[Dailydrool] Dearest Paisley

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jul 22 15:09:42 PDT 2019

Hello from Chomper,
Oh dear, oh my.  We don't get "time outs" for snarking.  Snoopy is occasionally excused to the office for the remainder of dinner if he yells to much, our mother does not care for being yelled at throughout dinner, she will give a couple warnings and then it's off to the office.  Snoopy door guards and toy guards and mom guards and food guards and if you try to pass him when he's guarding he snarks you ..... doesn't bite, just says something rude.  I've nailed him a couple of times for being rude, got in trouble for it plus the old boy cried if you can believe it ...... I didn't make him bleed or anything ..... still cried .... he even started it .... still cried ..... so I just ignore his snarking these days.
In other news I am working on improving m manners.  I'm a nervous boy, so I snarl and snap when anyone or anything approaches me.  My momPerson does NOT like this and she has been encouraging me  "be brave"  "be nice" and so on and lately I have been SO GOOD that I can (and will) sit down on the sidewalk and let someone walk right by.  So, yesterday, my mommy took me to the dog park in the afternoon.  I met Frankie who is a basset mixed with curly haired mutt and I met pork chop who is a 14 year old little dog and I meet their people too and I was very nice.  I sniffed the dogs and I let the dogs sniff me.  Everybody wanted to pet me because I am very cute but I was worried and my mommy asked people to wait and let me come to them.  Eventually I approached 3 different ladies and they all pet me.  I was SUCH a good boy nobody even guessed that I am a snarler and even a biter.  No one knew.
On the way home we stopped outside the fence of the dog park for BIG dogs and I sniffed some dogs and some people through the fence and I didn't snark them either.  It was all good.
I love you Paisley.  Maybe if you snark less you can come to the dog park with me.
Goodbye from Chomper