[Dailydrool] Green Beans

dee- diane ellathebasset at hotmail.com
Sat Jul 27 14:01:17 PDT 2019

Lois

Our Vet put Bella on green beans and pumpkin.  She gets much less of her dog food, green beans and pumpkin.  Her weight really went down and the Vet was thrilled.  We keep her on that diet.  Sometimes I add a little more dog food.  But when she even starts to look like she is putting weight on the dog food amount goes down.

Also I found a can of French Style green beans goes a lot farther than cut green beans.  It just looks like more in the bowl I guess.  I have ended ordering that from Amazon Prime Pantry since I use the no salt French Style.  It is harder to find than the No Salt Cut Green Beans.

Diane and Bella