[Dailydrool] Green Bean diet

Jessica Rutan jrutan at aubreydog.com
Wed Jul 31 15:22:01 PDT 2019

I am sorry about this, but would someone send me the green bean diet? Send it off list. I have been out of the state for awhile (funerals) and I have missed a few emails, the one giving the details to this diet is one that never made it to me.
I appreciate any help!

Question as well, how do others deal with two naughty boys? I have always had a boy and girl in the house. Aristotle and Leonardo are schemers and always thinking how to do something naughty. Obedience training is my way, but when I am gone, these two take over. Any suggestions or should I just write the book about the two great minds that got together to take over the world?

Jessica Rutan
jrutan at aubreydog.com