[Dailydrool] Update from the 3Bs

Jennifer Martin timandjenmartin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 29 04:40:24 PDT 2019

Hi everyone! Beauford, Bugsey, and Browyn reporting! we really are alive
and well. At least now we are well. The boys had several bouts of vomiting.
Browyn had a wicked UTI. Not sure what the problem was, but even after the
urine came back clear, it took Browyn about two weeks to be her happy,
playful self. No clue what caused the bouts of vomiting in the boys. We
suspect they got into something. What? no clue. Definitely in the backyard.
Everyone was just at the vet for heartworm tests, proheart shots and check
ups. Everyone got a clean bill of health except for Bugsey's poor lip. His
nose drips with his allergies. I hate to put him on steroids for a runny
nose. Well, all the licking and drainage have resulted in a very sore lip.
The vet prescribed a hydrocortisone cream for dental patients. This way he
doesn't absorb as much drug and it stays on longer. The paste is extremely
expensive. So, if anyone has some brilliant suggestions, I am all ears.
This stuff is $54 for a 5 gm tube!

Meanwhile the crew is drooling for Athena and anyone else in need. The mom
doesn't drool, but she prays.

Beauford, Bugsey, Browyn the Fairy Princess and the mom, Jennifer