[Dailydrool] drool for Athena & the wisdom of green beans

Ray Wertz johannamrstreez at cox.net
Mon Jul 29 13:31:47 PDT 2019

Dear Athena, Pls know that we are thinking of you & sending buckets of slushey  drool

to you for your surgery of Wednesday.we hope that all goes well, and that you have the best

outcome possible.

I had forgotten all about the joys of green beans..Odie is overweight now & it is an

issue with his arthritis, heart problems, he is constantly hungry..he is also on a diet

of kibbles for mobility & metabolism...so we are going to try Adding the beans again.

Is there any healthy commercial food for him, he is a SR 14 1/2 yrs, & we would

love to see him healthier

Drool & Hugs from

JohannaMama  & Odie (the best boy)