[Dailydrool] Green bean diet thanks

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Mon Jul 29 20:57:04 PDT 2019

I want to thank everyone who gave me such valuable input on the green bean diet. We're giving it a go, using the french green beans that Diana suggested. And unsalted, of course! Emma doesn't need it, but like Jim and Dori's younger Basset, she feels it is owed if the other dogs get an additive. I was surprised at how willingly our dogs are eating the green beans. I hadn't really pegged them for vegetarians! We'll especially be watching our son's hearing-assistance dog, Bubba, an Akita/Lab mix who has the Labrador's love of food and tendency to put on weight. Anyway, thanks again. I've come to the Drool a number of times for advice and always been beyond pleased with the results :-)

Jane's experience with Ginger's incontinence mirrored our own with aged hounds. The last year or so can involve a lot of clean up and odor toleration, but they'd given us so much pleasure, and it was good to still have them around; it didn't matter. The Leader pack is slinging heart-healing drool for Suzy that she'll recover from the sad experience of being a crate-abused puppy. It looks like she's found just the right furever home!

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf.

lois.leader at cox.net