[Dailydrool] Home wifout da Momma and Daddy

bassetresque bassetresque at gmail.com
Sat Jun 1 06:27:24 PDT 2019

Chomper and Snoopy we knows how yous feels. Da pawents gots rid of us cuz they boths had sumthin called sirgery. Me Lucy and brudder Frankie went to da Woofmans Lodge. For 15 DAYS we were drownded at dis pwace We is home now the squirrels and chippymunks has invaded our yard and deck Well we has bin busy tryin to defend ours home Chomper and Snoopy yous is doin a gwaet job Defend yous home and yous fambileeLucy Lou and Frankie too

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.