[Dailydrool] Drool and the carpet.

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jun 1 14:44:13 PDT 2019

Hi alll. Dale here.
First all drool to all in need.
Lucy Lou and Frankie I am glad to hear you are back home and wish your parents a speedy recovery. Bianca you go girl.
Apparently chomper doesn’t quite understand how the drool works.  Or maybe he does as he didn’t post any of this until after we got home.
Anyway we had s lovely time in Napa the dogs are indeed fine and further this invention called a spot bot ( owned one fur years. Wouldn’t be without it ) removed each and every bright green stain from my living room rug leaving no trace.
More later from dale.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone