[Dailydrool] Love the Nana stories

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Thu Jun 6 14:22:12 PDT 2019

Jackie, your stories of Nana always put a smile on my face! She found a pearl of a furmom when she landed in your home. And I'm sure she knows it! No-pull harnesses can be a big help if they're not too hard to put on. That's always been my issue with many of them. Sometimes dog and I get hopelessly wrapped up together as I've attempted to apply them. Have you found one you like?

Please keep us up to date on Nana. She definitely has followers :-)

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf

lois.leader at cox.net