[Dailydrool] Tulips Bunnies

Dossey, Gwen gdossey at te.com
Thu Jun 6 12:03:12 PDT 2019

Oh, Bryan, you had me smiling from ear to ear as I pictured Tulip running through the center of the rabbit show, barking and howling as she went!  I was VERY surprised to find that she didn't stop and sniff a single bunny!  I don't know how she resisted!!

My Madden had 2 favorite scents that she went mad for -any earth dwelling rodent, including ground squirrels and moles (she caught a mole once and tossed him out of his hole about 3 feet into the air, but did not kill him!) and horses!  She fell in LOVE with horses when I took the girls (Teddi, Casper & Madden, now all ATB) to the blessing of the animals at a little church near our house.  One of the ranchers from up on the hill rode his horse down so that her new colt could be blessed, and Madden just fell in love and sniffed the air so hard that her cheeks bellowed in and out!  Every time we saw a horse after that, she floated on air towards them like she was in a cartoon and had no control of herself!

Anyways, thank you for the big smile and for bringing back the memories of my Madden and her favorite scents!!
~Gwen, Sasha, Sundae & Marshmallow~ (:>
Being happy doesn't mean everything's perfect. It means you've decided to see beyond the imperfections.