[Dailydrool] Our travels

Jessica Rutan jrutan at aubreydog.com
Wed Jun 12 17:02:41 PDT 2019

I am so sad that I did not post earlier to the DD. My daughter and I have been traveling through 9 states. We would have loved to stop and see bassets along the way. We left CA and traveled through Arizona to New Mexico. We went to Colorado to the National Archives as I had some research to do. We went through Nebraska to South Dakota to Rapid City. My youngest son is attending the college of Mines and Technology. We stayed there for 3 or 4 days. We then started our drive across Wyoming. We are presently in Green River and will begin our way through Utah tomorrow. We will be staying in St. George tomorrow night.
I am now wondering how many basset friends we past???   So sad.

We miss our Aristotle and Leonardo Da Vinci. We will be home in a few days after a two week adventure.

Jessica Rutan
jrutan at aubreydog.com