[Dailydrool] Emma's walkies

lois.leader lois.leader lois.leader at cox.net
Sun Jun 16 20:39:22 PDT 2019

Thanks for the advice, Bev! I tried a combination of your suggestions. I've been walking Emma very early before most people are up and therefore not much is happening to alarm her. When she stops and goes into her crouch I stop with her and we have a pet and scritch session. Then I continue on and she's been continuing on as well, at least farther than she had before. Hopefully, her confidence will grow as we build this routine into our day.

Oh, and we just got an Insta Pot, so we'll be trying out your Super Fuel Food Additive. Emma's not just a nervous Nelly, she's a fussy eater as well. Belly rubs to Merta Lou and Doc :-)

Lois Leader with Emma the Aussie Basset Dog and Dobby the House Elf.

lois.leader at cox.net