[Dailydrool] Help me!

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Jun 18 05:24:36 PDT 2019

Hello, I'm Athena.
For the past nine years I have been a basset hound, but today I became a foster hound and I'm very confused.
My people drove me a nickzillion miles and we came to this house. There is a woman here who seems OK and tells me I'll be all right.... but my people went off and left me here! I don't understand. I think maybe they will come back. I have checked the garden a few times, but they are not there and I have been all over the house. Why would they leave me?
The Woman has said I can write here and there are other hounds who can help me. What did I do wrong? I'm a good girl. Maybe this is a holiday and my people are coming back? Yes?
I just heard a car. Is it them? No. No it wasn't. I'm so worried.
Athena, in the UK