[Dailydrool] Athena

bassetresque bassetresque at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 13:47:33 PDT 2019

Sounds like she will take a while to adjust. All of mine are rescues. All took time. Some fears never left, they were abused and neglected. My Judy a puppymill girl had a horrible life. It took 6 months for her to let me pet her. She would literally fly from a room when a human came in. Time, love, and LOTS of patience paid off. Judy was my girl. She was my heart. We were meant to be together. She went to the Bridge in June 2012. I still cry.Hugs, Pam,Lucy, and Frankie

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy smartphone.