[Dailydrool] From Athena

Sally King sallyemking at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jun 20 04:43:45 PDT 2019

Hello everybody and thank you for your welcome. It was a little bit reassuring.
However, yesterday was No Fun. The Woman took me to a Vetlady and I had to sit there while The Woman listed all the tings she thought were wrong with me and the vet said, yes I have an ear problem, yes, I have a skin infection and maybe I have a fistula in my mouth. My back leg is gimpy, but she couldn't find anything specific - just "the usual basset mess"! Cheek of the woman!Then she stuck her fingers somewhere quite uncalled for and said my anal glands were overfull and also infected!
And, if that wasn't all bad enough she said I was fat. Fat? Just because she looks like her dad was a stick insect! I'll have you know I have worked hard to get my Rubinesque figure, years of turning on the puppy eyes and a gentle paw on the lap. And now, The Woman, who has steadfastly refused to share ANYTHING with me, is going to starve me and give me baths!
I tell you, when my people come back I am going to give them such a talking to....
Hello Snoopy,
I looked at your website. Your are very handsome. Maybe your mum could put pictures of me on there as The Woman isn't allowed to share me on Social Media.
By the way, what's a girlfriend?
Athena, UK

Athena, UK