[Dailydrool] $2 Thursday

Donna Lindy dlindy at mac.com
Wed Jun 19 19:07:57 PDT 2019

Debbies Dawgs is doing a $2 Thursday for Basset Rescue of
Montana.  This is a one or two day event we do to give a quick
assist to a rescue in need.  Leslie has had a difficult winter and has
not been able to do much fundraising. She currently has 2 seniors
In residence and help with medications and supplements would
be of great help to her.  Paypal your $2 donation or more to this
address:  debbiesdawgs at icloud.com <mailto:debbiesdawgs at icloud.com>.  We are a 501c3 charity
and all funds will be forwarded to the rescue. Checks may be
mailed directly to the rescue: 14600 Springhill Rd. Frenchtown,
MT 59834. Make out to the rescue.

Since I am late posting due to no internet for a few days, late
donations, as always, are most welcome and will be forwarded
also.

Thanks,

Donna, drool fueler for Maggie and YaYa