[Dailydrool] Howliday Cards 2019

Howliday Cards howlidaycards at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 13:45:07 PDT 2019

Hello basset friends,

Happy Summer! Just sending out a quick note to advise that I will be
organizing the Daily Drool Howliday Card Exchange again this year. Every
year it sneaks up on me so my goal this year is to be ahead of the game.

With nice weather upon us and beautiful happy hounds frolicking outside, be
sure to take photos throughout the comings months so you can create your
lovely howliday cards. Sign-ups will be starting in October so that lists
can be created prior to Thanksgiving and cards can be sent and received
closer to the Howlidays. My thought is that this will hopefully make it
easier for everyone since the holidays tend to be hectic and trying to
design and send cards can become daunting quite quickly.

So, no pressure to jump on the bandwagon just yet, but get outside and take
some photos of your beloved hounds while the weather is warm and the smell
of the grill is tickling their sweet, wet noses.

Happy drooling,
Kacy with Cowboy
Your 2019 Howliday Elves