[Dailydrool] UFO

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 06:28:35 PDT 2019

This is Merta Lou again.
I am hiding here in the raspberry bush with the black dog who is not hiding
as much but we...ssshhhhh... there it is again.....don't move it might see
us....
it's a

gone! Itsa UFO its from outer space it is!! It really is!! I have never
seen it before I don't think. (Doc says it is not from outer space but he
doesn't know either.)

It is not a budderfly because it makes noise. It buzzes. It buzzes my
pretty liddle head sometimes. It might have been a bird but it doesn't fly
right. It can stop and just hang there staring at us and buzzing. Is it
trying to communicate? I don't understand so I run.  And hide.
It has a special place where it eats and the MotherPerson puts sticky water
in the place for it which I think must be very dangerous, because if you
feed something it wants to stay I know this because I...uh....nevermind.
(Can you lick faster please, Doc? The flies are starting to follow me.)

Yours in stickiness
Merta Lou