[Dailydrool] Happy Snoopy & so on

Beverly Szaton bgszap2 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 29 06:16:41 PDT 2019

This is Merta Lou, Professional Lady Basset and all kinds of other things
too numerous to mention here.
Snoopy!! Hey Happy Birthday to you! We are so happy to be able to say that
to you; you are a special guy to be sure. Fourteen! wow, you kick a...nd I
am not allowed to say that? Oh. Well you do, fill in the blank.

Athena this is some gig you have going, girl. I must admit a hint of
admiration. BTW, some mini people are ok. Some are not. You are doing well
to stay away in my opinion. I know a dog named Dexter who really digs mini
people but they are not my favorites and Conley, from whom I learned a lot,
did not like them at all.

Just thinking out loud.
Love and Cuddles,
Merta Lou