[Dailydrool] met a drooler

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon Mar 4 14:52:20 PST 2019

last week I took dexter to the vet for an assortment of things...you know..nails, butt, ears and I got the boy chipped.  as we got there, the office staff was all excited (more then they usually are when they see the boy) because there was ANOTHER basset in the office!  we waited until she came out of the exam room and the two of them met.  she was a happy 2 yr old girl...who was very excited to meet dexter.  he, who is timid in the office ( since the bite incident he is not brave there) was interested but not brave..i think if they had been in the park they would have played nicely.  her mom said.."i know you from the daily drool!"

my vet was like "the drool?"  so I explained it to her.

it will be nice to meet up with the happy basset to play once it gets a little warmer!

lois & dexter!