[Dailydrool] Snoopy checking in

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 4 23:24:45 PST 2019

Hi all, Snoopy here,
Well the clueless momPerson has done it again.  Stuffed some of her stuff in a bag, stuffed that bag in the trunk, and left us. She’s flown the coop.  To London again.  Poor chomper is a wreck. He won’t come to bed st night.  He waits all night in the living room in the couch where he can see the door waiting. 3 nights now. No momPerson.
I told him she does this. I told him she always comes back.  He is nervous and upset. Not so nervous as to affect his appetite. He us eating fine he just won’t sleep with dadPerson and I. He’s sulking
As for me I’m feeling good. Playful and up to my regular antics.
More later from SnoopyWith chomper who isn’t at all pleased.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone