[Dailydrool] 2013 Calendar

Kathy Wilson kmwlaw at cox.net
Wed Mar 6 16:45:06 PST 2019

I too am using the 2013 calendar and am enjoying a "second round" of some of
our well known and well loved pups. I had the same thought as Douglas -
where did all the Droolers of old go?  It would be fun to hear from them,
even if their days with bassets are in the past.  So, if you're lurking out
there, let's hear from you!

On local news, Tallulah will be getting a not-a-basset brother later this
month.  She goes to "puppy play" several times a week and loves it, so I'm
sure she'll be fine with a second dog in the house.  My late husband had
picked the name, Tucker, but didn't live to see the pup.  He's a darling
Dalmatian and I'm looking forward to bringing him home!

Slurps to all in need, and special drool to Nana!

Kathy Wilson and Tallulah, with Moose, Twinkletoes, Hooter the harrier all
ATB with my Peter

kmwlaw at cox.net