[Dailydrool] Regarding met a drooler

Tom and Lou tlfourbs at charter.net
Wed Mar 6 13:29:36 PST 2019

Hi I am Lou Ann, I have been a drooler since almost the beginning I started when Nancy Gallegher( and Caruso) started the list, it was in the mid ninety? I still read the list every day but I haven’t posted in years. At the time I had Becky, Baxter And Bradley (Brad was from Georgia Parker who had Ashbrooks bassets, Georgia was also a drooler, also Beth Fuller and Jan Mitchell, and Skyvie McGee.I met Lois and Dexter at the vets on Friday, it was Great, Dexter is adorable and sweet. I have 2 Bassets now, I have Bailey who is almost 12 and Brooke who is almost 2. It was great to meet Lois and Dexter and it’s great to post to the drool again.
Lou Ann Hall
Sent from my iPhone