[Dailydrool] Mommy

Dale Rutz dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 8 14:40:34 PST 2019

Hello from Chomper
Have you seen my mommy?  She isn’t home but her car is here. Nobody’s worried everybody says it’s nurmsl but it’s not normal she hasn’t been home in a week

Every night I go through the house and I kiss daddy and Snoopy and the one who isn’t a teenager anymore but moved home to finish school goodnight. And then I go to the family room and wait and watch the door.  But she doesn’t come home.
Snoopy says it’s fine he says eat up it’s fine.  Let’s play, it’s fine.  It ISN’T fine.
I want my mommy.  Have you seen her?
Goodbye from Chomper who is waiting by the door for his mommy.

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone