[Dailydrool] Names

Val lbrewerzwick vlbzwick at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 8 23:44:53 PST 2019

Hi Riche,
  I’ll play.  we have been lucky.  The last almost half a dozen dogs with whom he have shared/share lives with in recent decades have come to us already named, and we have liked their names—Bo, Harley, Ipo, Mila, Mariah.
  But before that were the scottie twins.  We named them.  My husband likes clever.  (Mac, in deference to the scottish heritage, and Tosh for cleverness’ sake)  Say their names fast.  They were Mac and Tosh.  (he is into computers).
  The dog of my early adulthood, also a scottie, was already named “Sherman” as he reminded the rehomers of a Sherman tank.
  We did have a kitten who grew to a cat and lived out his life with us. his name was Lynx, because he looked very like a Bobcat when he was small.
  Names are fascinating.  good thread.  val of Hawaii with Mariah, Mila, and Ipo (the Hawaiian word for heart or sweetheart).

Val Brewer