[Dailydrool] Marilyn / Chunky

Dale RUTZ dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 9 04:23:44 PST 2019

Hi It is Dale,

Wow I will miss Marilyn.  We never met face to face but we were long distance friends for years.  Snoopy managed to convince her to make lemon fudge for Natalie, something she had never done before but was willing to try, to please my (then) little girl, because that’s how Marilyn was.  It was unbelievably good and over the years I’d reach out to Marilyn for special Occasions and ask her to pick a rescue. She make fudge and I’d send $$ to her chosen rescue. She was a sweet kind generous warm-hearted person

We’d been messaging since Gerry got sick. She told me on February 19 she was back home after rehab and hoping to have her dogs home with her that coming weekend. Snoopy had been messaging his buddy Chunky and waiting to hear he was home so I don’t know what I’ll say to him.

Marilyn, you made the world a better brighter happier place.   Farewell my long distance friend.

Dale

Sent from my iPhone