[Dailydrool] Thank you, Bev

Cheryl Stafford cstaffordmail at gmail.com
Sat Mar 9 04:23:29 PST 2019

Thank you for reposting a Blast from the Past from Nigel. I have always loved the stories your dogs write. I can picture all of the action.
I guess I have been on the DD for 10+ years, and like so many, have learned a lot to help me navigate the wonderful world of Bassets. The knowledge is certainly valuable, but what I wouldn’t give to be able to read more Blast from the Past posts from your archives.
Perhaps you’ll consider making a regular submission?
Thanks for the memories!
Cheryl

Sent from my iPad