[Dailydrool] Running in the street

Dale RUTZ dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 9 03:44:12 PST 2019

Hi all, Snoopy here

Mika, I am so glad to hear you are too smart to play in the street.  momPerson is clueless and so she plays in the street.  Why I checked her location services this morning and the old woman was running through the streets of London.  She isn’t very bright.

Chomper recently played in the street.  He missing momPerson and is inconsolable at this point.  We had a delivery earlier this week and the boy charged out the door (he has never done this) and took off.  dadPerson cannot run and was unable to give chase so the delivery man went after Chomper.  Fortunately he had a partner in the truck and the two of them were able to chase/heard Chomper back into the front yard.  At one point one of them tried to grab him but quickly realized that would be a very foolish thing to do, the boy isn’t called Chomper for nothing. In any case they managed to heard him back into the yard where dadPerson could get a hold of him and bring him inside. I think he wanted to go look for momPerson.

MomPerson is coming home tonight.  We are excited. I hear she has been out on the town with Clara’s momPerson and I am eager to secondhand sniff Clara.

More later from Snoopy

Sent from my iPaw