[Dailydrool] names & memories

LOIS LEMA lemalois at verizon.net
Mon Mar 11 09:16:46 PDT 2019

first off, I was so excited to read the recalled exploits of the late great nigel.   it brought back such great memories of the boys adventures!  nigel, llewis  & cnly (before he learned vowels) .   they were such fun!  my best memories is when they got lost & posted a map of their adventure...I can't recall all the details but just thinking about it always brings a smile.  and "sneezle"  always when my dog has to sneezle now..i think of them!  keep posting those memories!!!!!
as for names:buster was something else (flash I think) & I changed it about 15 minutes after I was just supposed to foster him.  (I failed miserably & fast).  he became "buster brown basset hound"
sally was "sally who"  sally from sally in the Stephen huneck books and who from the owl character  in sally goes to the mountains
lowla was a lola who really deserved a "w"
mr cooper was a basset/English setter mix..he came with the name knox which when called repeatedly sounds like honking geese.  then he went to min-cooper si8nce he was like a shrunken setter and that morphed into mr cooper (not a sir)
dexter came as dexter and stayed as such.