[Dailydrool] Dear auntie Bev person

Dale dalerutz at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 11 20:22:55 PDT 2019

Hi Auntie Bev person it’s us, Snoopy and Chomper

Well you hit the nail on the head with that one.  But what can we do she wanders off!

She’s been lost on land, she’s been lost at sea, why she’s been lost overseas on land we’re telling you the woman is absolutely and completely clueless.   Oh and she can get you lost even if you know where you are going, it’s one of her best tricks watch out for that one.

Auntie sally person it’s a wonder you ever arrive back home at all you go out on the town with the clueless momPerson and it could be the last anyone ever hears of you.

More later from Snoooy and Chomper who’s clueless momPerson wanders off and gets lost and takes and looses other momPersons and dadPeople in her wake.

Sent from our iPaw