[Dailydrool] Toys and Bones

DIANE EZELL ellathebasset at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 12 14:06:09 PDT 2019

I remember Ella Louise never touched a bone or toy after about 4 minutes, but let a friend's dog stop by and touch one of these two things and she would stare them down.  If they put it down for one second, she snapped it up.
Bella is selfish about the new couch we bought.  We bought a couch so she could be with us in the evening.  A recliner on each end for us and wonderful space in the middle.  She loves it. But one day a friend came by with his dog, Tucker was on his lap sitting on the couch.  She jumped up, stared in his face, did a turn two times, starred again and growled.  I made her get down and got on her about this.  She sat there starring up at Tucker with a look that said, get off my couch now.  Tucker always sits with our friends on their lap in the sun room.  But this couch has now become her couch.
You never know what they are thinking.  Oh if we could!!!!!!!!!
Dee Ezell