[Dailydrool] Hello Droolers

Alice Haley dognpony at ptd.net
Tue Mar 12 14:31:05 PDT 2019

Hi All,

Nice to see so many posts!

I, too, was saddened to learn of Marilyn Deucher's passing.  I was pleased
to have met her and to have enjoyed her Black Forest Fudge.  It is good to
know her hounds have found homes.

At this moment, I am bassetless.  Pippi and Molly left in December and
February.  After Pippi died I thought Molly might be missing a friend, so I
took in a bloodhound named "Hope". She is super smart but super nervous.
Hope was so sweet to Molly.  In that vein, I hope to have another basset
next week. Hope came from a bloodhound enthusiast via a group that practices
trailing and does some police work.  Hope's nose is excellent.

As for me, last year I retired from office work and now do morning feed,
turnout and mucking stalls for nine horses, including my two.  The horses
don't lie to me or promise to pay me Tuesday for a bale of hay today, like I
had at work. As a bonus, I have lost 12 pounds since becoming a farm hand.

We still are "The Jersey Girls."  Alice the human; Hope the bloodhound;
Annie and Candy the horses.
dognpony at ptd.net